Planet's Brain follow these principles:
- Planet's Brain priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable functionality
- Software functionality can only be realized by the customer when it is delivered to them by sound systems. Non functional requirements are as important as desired functionality to the user’s outcome
- Infrastructure is code, and should be developed and managed as such.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
- Deliver working functionality frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Business people, operations, and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Build projects around motivated individuals.Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.